Graphic Design & Brand Consultant with more than 25 years experience, including project management for all media, event development, as well as corporate-level marketing and branding in the business, consumer and non-profit sectors.
In-depth knowledge of effective branding and marketing approaches for the development of Websites, Advertisements, Print Collateral, Direct Mail, Periodicals, Corporate Identity Systems.
Well-versed in all aspects of Print Media, from typography and spot-color selection to pre-press, press checks and print production.
Effective Team Building and Motivational Management Styles
- Ability to effectively manage 3rd-party contractors, vendors,
client personnel and teams on large-scale, complex projects
- Public speaking experience and strong communication skills
- Possess instinctive tact and diplomacy skills within team environments
- Open-minded to all positions/opinions for true consensus building
- Pre-visualization and conceptual development focus
- Budget-oriented marketing and public relations campaign development
Strong Performance under Intense Pressure
- Successful working independently or in a team environment
- Driven to achieve results, on time and within budget
Technical Skill Set
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Applications
(InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Macintosh Hardware and OS installation, customization, troubleshooting and maintenance
Education & Professional Development
- Golden Valley Educational Foundation Board Member,
2020 to present.
- Vice President of the Asian Pacific Rim Foundation Board,
- Parent Guild Chair, Co-Chair, Sacramento Waldorf School,
- Attained Competent Toastmaster (CTM) designation 2007,
River City Speakers Club, District 39.
- Board Member, Festival de la Familia, Inc. 2009-2010.
- Bachelors of Science in Environmental Design,
University of California at Davis.